SEN Teaching Assistant
September 2021 start
A ‘Good’ school in Slough is seeking SEN Teaching Assistants to start in September 2021. This 3 form entry school has a strong atmosphere were students are keen to learn meaning their outcomes are good which means the school is continuing to improve. Student’s benefits from the schools large outside space with access to a learning pond and a nature trail.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who want to transition from the care sector in education for these and other SEN roles.
About the school
- Ofsted good
- An invested and proactive senior leadership team.
- Easily accessible by car or a short bus journey from local train stations
- Excellent facilities
- Driven to inspire all children to achieve their potential
“We look forward to new support staff joining our passionate team” SENCO
- Working 1 to 1 or in small groups
- Full time 5 day a week role
- You will take on the role of a SEN TA
- Attract and retain pupils attention in a creative way
Why work for Supply Desk?
We are continually searching for fantastic teaching staff and will always endeavour to find you your ideal job in education.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Paid to scale.
- Safeguarding training.
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness.
- Weekly pay.
- Dedicated team on hand for support.
- Hours 8.15 am – 3.30 pm with 1h lunch
- pay £65-£75 per day
- Be patient and have a caring nature
- Have a flexible approach to working with children
- Experience working with SEN in any setting
If you are interested in being put forward for this SEN TA role in Slough please send a CV with contact details to email@example.com.
For more information please call Supply desk on 01494 840 527
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.