SEN Teaching Assistant
Special Needs Teaching Assistant – Flexible Supply Opportunities
Daily supply/ Short Term/ Long Term
New academic year – New Opportunities!
Supply Desk Southampton are currently looking for SEN teaching assistants with a passion for education and the ability to assist the teacher with engaging lessons. You will need to be flexible and able to adapt to new environments, as well as being able to build positive relationships with pupils and staff in a short space of time to cater for all pupils or students individual SEN needs.
If that sounds like you – get in touch today!
To apply, you will need:
- Experience supporting SEN in a mainstream school or in a SEN school setting or transferrable profession such as care
- Ability to support the teacher in delivering engaging lessons and supporting children’s individual needs
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum.
In return, we can offer:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Flexibility around work patterns – daily and long term work available as an SEN teaching assistant
- Competitive rates of pay
- £100 refer a friend scheme – Get in touch for further details
- Automated time sheets completed by the school
If you are interested in a role in education but have not worked within a school setting please do get in touch still – some roles that we have currently have do not require certain experience, if you have a great personality and willingness to learn ourselves and schools are here to support to and help you with your next career.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call us on: 02380230340 for more information.