SEN Teaching Assistant Graffham September
An ‘OUTSTANDING’ Special Educational Needs school based in West Sussex – Near Graffham, are looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant to join their dedicated team.
- The role is full-time (5 days per week) for the successful candidates
- You will be supporting children with Special Educational Needs –Mostly Autism with some other additional needs
- Working with small classes of between 5 – 10 students.
- The role will be to start in September on a long term basis.
- The School caters for children with Autism and some other additional needs, aged 11-16
- The head teacher is highly effective and is relentless in her drive for continued improvement.
- The Senior Leadership team are welcoming and approachable
- The School is based accessible via public transport with excellent facilities.
- Free staff parking
- Will have UK experience working in education
- Ideally have experience working with children with Special Educational Needs (Autism, Emotional Behaviour Difficulties and other additional needs)
- The School likes to employ candidates who are nurturing, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and learning.
- PECS, MAKATON, TEAACH or TEAM TEACH would be an advantage.
- Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be prepared to have a DBS completed
- If this is a role you would be interested in then please give me a call on 01273 022222 or send me an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org