SEN Teaching Assistant in the Sandwich area
SEN Teaching Assistants – Sandwich area
Supply Desk is actively seeking enthusiastic and engaging SEN Teaching Assistants to work in a range of schools in the Sandwich area on both short term and long term assignments.
- Assisting Teachers in delivering lessons across all key stages
- Supporting pupils with SEN such as ASD, PMLD, ADHD
- Potentially assisting pupils on a 1:1 or 1:2 basis
The Ideal Candidate
- Has experience working as a Teaching Assistant in UK Schools
- Has experience working with SEN pupils
- Holds an enhanced DBS check or willing to apply and pay for a new one
- Has a passion for teaching and would like to make a difference
Please call Errika on 01227 450 995 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and other long term/permanent opportunities available in the Sandwich area.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained through the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.