SEN Teaching Assistant
Part time 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – immediate start
We are seeking an experienced 1:1 SEN T.A. to work at a local Southampton Primary School on a part time morning only basis in the first instance. The role has the potential to become both full time and long term until July.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working with Autistic children with high levels of need
- Must have experience of working with children with learning levels below Year R, working on a personalised curriculum
- Experience of using Makaton and PECS
- Completed the Attention Autism training
- Experience of using a multi-sensory approach
- Experience in a infant school /pre school
- Experience of using TEACHH method and Precision Teaching.
- Experience of providing high level Autistic needs support within a mainstream school.
To apply for this role please email your updated CV to ian.shilley@Supplydesk.co.uk or call Ian Shilley on 02380 230340