SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant – Full Time – North Buckinghamshire – March 2021 start
The school prides themselves of providing a nurturing and inclusive environment for children with SEND allowing for them to succeed to the best of their ability no matter what challenges they may face. The pupils and students have profound and multiple learning difficulties and the school supports children from the ages of 3-19. The school has excellent facilities and access to a range of resources.
- Supporting the class teacher to deliver engaging activities and lessons to the pupils/students
- Feeding back on children’s progress to both the class teacher and parents
- Cater for each students individual needs and abilities through a tailored approach
- Working within the primary and secondary departments as required
- Must be able to provide personal care
- Must have previous experience of working within a similar environment or have transferrable skills from a profession such as care or SEN TA in a mainstream school
- Someone keen to learn and has a passion for working with Children/ young adults with learning difficulties
- Must have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
To apply for this position as an SEN Teaching Assistant in the North Buckinghamshire area please get in touch with Jenny Harrison!
01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.