SEN Teaching Assistant
Special Needs (SEN) School Support Staff – LSA/ TA/ HLTA
Tower Hamlets and the Surrounding Areas
Part Time/ Full Time/ Long Term/ Short Term/ Temporary to Permanent/ Daily Supply
Supply Desk are looking for talented and dedicated special needs school support staff due to our increasing demand in the Tower Hamlets and the surrounding areas.
We have current vacancies in Tower Hamlets and the Surrounding Areas in special schools including pupil referral units and also mainstream schools with requirements for teaching assistants and support staff to help their pupils with special needs.
- Learning Support Assistant (SEN School) (SLD, MLD, SEMH)
- Behaviour Mentor – Mainstream Primary school
- Teaching Assistant – Post 16 SEN school/ college
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant – Supporting SEN in small groups in a mainstream school
- SEN class and 1:1 support in Special Needs schools and mainstream schools
The sorts of personal qualities we are looking for are;
- An ability to communicate with enthusiasm and relate to young people in the classroom
- Passion for supporting pupils/ students learning and development no matter what challenges they may face
- Desire and drive for supporting the delivery of a first-class education to all pupils/ students with special educational needs
- An ability to reflect on any prior experiences of working with children and young people in schools or other settings or transferrable professions such as care or police
- Be comfortable with providing personal care for pupils and students
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* The choice of support roles in a variety of schools
* A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Education Sector
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Zoe on: 01708 209016 / 07435 552169 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.