SEN Teaching Assistant
Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant
Hillingdon, paid to scale
Supply Desk are working with a “Good” SEN School that are on the hunt for a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to join their team for an immediate start.
You will be working alongside a range of professionals, shadowing and learning from them, with you then providing 1:1 & group support to a range of pupils dealing with moderate-complex needs.
The support you provide will vary from pupil to pupil depending on the type of Special Educational Needs (SEN) they have – This will most likely be learning & behaviour difficulties and Autism (ASD), Complex needs, speech and language etc.
This fantastic opportunity may also be suitable for an aspirational psychology graduate seeking invaluable in-class experience before going onto their PhD or masters, but previous experience is essential.
- Graded ‘Outstanding’ in their latest Ofsted report
- Fantastic team of teachers throughout
- Plenty of CPD sessions available
- High achieving and ambitious School
- Located in Hillingdon– close to transport amenities
- Supporting a variety of needs from: Learning & Behaviour difficulties and Autism (ASD)
- Moderate to complex needs – PMLD, MLD, ADHD
- Providing 1:1 & group support
- Working alongside a range of professionals
THE IDEAL LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
- Must have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs
- You must be able to inspire and motivate the pupils
- A passion to support students with special needs
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
If you are interested in this opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact me on 01708209016/ 01923295300or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a fast and responsive employer so get in touch now!
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.