SEN Teaching Assistant
SEMH Support Staff WANTED!
Looking for SEMH Support staff to make an impact!
Supply Desk is recruiting for a SEMH school, located in Hastings, East Sussex. The school seeks a full-time support staff to perform and learning support role.
Candidates should have:
- Minimum one year of experience in supporting or caring for students with SEMH or SEN.
- The right candidate will have transferable skills and knowledge of SEMH or other complex behavioural needs.
- Ability to notice triggers and is a plus.
- Able to commute to Hastings, East Sussex
- Restraint training is preferred, but not required.
- This full-time position runs from January 2020, ongoing.
- The work hours are 8:30am – 3:30pm, Monday –Friday.
- The salary for this position is £65 -£80 per day.
- The school setting caters for students with SEMH
- The school is located in Hastings, East Sussex
As part of this role you will benefit from:
- The following: CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and SEN Code and Practice.
- Supply Desk offers competitive rates of pay, Weekly pay every Friday, A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners.
- Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in schools
- Refer a friend and receive £100.
About Supply Desk:
Operating since 2002, Supply Desk is now have over 14 years of experience and our focus today is still on a fair price and a ‘never-compromise’ attitude to quality. To help schools raise standards we know we need to find the best talent and then create the right match. We do this by getting to know each individual school, their staff, their pupils and culture before recommending the right candidate.
If you are interested in this SEMH Support staff in Hastings, East Sussex role or other jobs in education please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01273 022 222 today!
I look forward to speaking with you soon!