SEN Teaching Assistant
Special Needs Teaching Assistant – Flexible full time or job share Opportunities – Long Term
A number of new opportunites in this ofsted “Good” SEN school,
Full training and CPD is provided by the school.
The school are looking for individuals who are strong, robust individuals who have an understanding of autistic behaviours.
We are looking for SEN teaching assistants with a passion for education and the ability to assist the teacher with . You will be able to build positive relationships with pupils and staff and cater for all pupils or students individual SEN needs.
If that sounds like you – get in touch today!
To apply, you will need:
- Experience supporting SEN in a mainstream school or in a SEN school setting or transferrable profession such as care
- Ability to support the teacher in delivering engaging lessons and supporting children’s individual needs
- A current DBS on the update service
- Strong behaviour management skills
In return, we can offer:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Flexibility around work patterns – daily and long term work available as an SEN teaching assistant
- Competitive rates of pay
- £100 refer a friend scheme – Get in touch for further details
- Automated time sheets completed by the school
In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Kim on: 01923 295 300 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.