SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANTS IN THE BRADFORD AREA REQUIRED
Are you a caring and reliable teaching assistant seeking a new exciting role?
Are you a recent graduate hoping to gain experience in schools?
Supply Desk can help with all this and more!
We are seeking a patient and diligent Teaching Assistant who can assist in the classroom, whilst gaining on the job experience.
- We are seeking Primary Teaching Assistants SEN experience for EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 roles across Leeds
- Our roles range from full time, part time, to flexible roles
- These positions also range from long term, short term to day-to-day
- We work with a great number of lovely schools across all of Leeds who are often looking for friendly teaching assistants to join their team
- Resilient and enthusiastic individual
- SEN experience in personal or professional settings
- Understanding potential additional needs
- Great behaviour management
- Knowledge of the curriculum
- Being able to make lessons accessible to all abilities
- Intervention experience preferred
Who are Supply Desk?
- We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!