SEN Teaching Assistant needed in Portsmouth!
SEN Teaching Assistant
Full Time & Supply Opportunities Available!
SEN Teaching Assistants are needed across the Portsmouth areas.
Supply Desk are working with a range of SEN schools in and around Hampshire & Southampton who cater for children from ages 2 to 19 and for a range of SEN including Autism, ADHD, SEMH, PMLD, MLD and challenging behaviour.
We are seeking those who want both full and part time work and either on a long or short term basis! With long term roles there is opportunity for permanent contracts!
The role will require the following responsibilities;
- Supporting students with a range of SEN
- Providing students with personal care assistance
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Collaborating with the teacher and assisting with creating activities
- Recording students’ progress and feeding back to the teacher
- Will work one to one with some students
The ideal candidate will have /be;
- Previous experience with Autism is ideal
- Good knowledge of SEN and passion to develop
- Able to manage challenging behaviour
- Able to commit to working full time (Monday – Friday)
- Able to commute to Radlett on a daily basis
- Has a clear and valid DBS
- Able to provide students with personal care
To apply for the above positions, please get in touch ASAP by contacting Genevieve McCarthy on 02380 230 340
Also please can you forward your updated CV to genevieve.mccarthy@Supplydesk.co.uk