SEN Teaching Assistant required
SEN Youth Worker – East Sussex
Brighton, Hastings, Eastbourne, Battle, Heathfield, Horam, Robertsbridge, Uckfield, Bexhill
Supply Desk are reciting for SEN Youth Worker in the area of Brighton, Hastings, Eastbourne, Battle, Heathfield, Horam, Robertsbridge, Uckfield and Bexhill for future roles. Whilst we appreciate these are uncertain and unprecedented times within school and education, we are preparing for the school’s inevitable return after Covid-19 lockdown, with many clients already eluding that there will be plenty of roles once schools re-open.
We are now registering remotely to keep the risk minimal, please see below the type of contracts, locations, hours and settings:
- Contracts: Full-time, Part-time, Ad hoc/Daily, Permanent
- Contract length: Daily Supply, Short Term supply (Less than 6 weeks), Long Term Supply (over 6 weeks)
- Daily rate: £65-£85
- Hours: 8:30am – 15:30pm (General school hours)
- SEN Settings: Autistic (ASC/ASD), Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH), Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD), Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Location: Brighton, Hastings, Eastbourne, Battle, Heathfield, Horam, Robertsbridge, Uckfield and Bexhill in East Sussex
As part of this role you will benefit from the following:
- CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Positive Behaviour Management and Sen Code of Practice.
- Supply Desk offer competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay every Friday, electronic stress-free timesheets.
- A rewarding role that enriches and develops the love of young learners
- Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in similar settings
- Refer a friend and receive £100
Brighton, Hastings, Eastbourne, Battle, Heathfield, Horam, Robertsbridge, Uckfield and Bexhill in East Sussex – SEN Youth Worker
If you are interested in this SEN Youth Worker role or would like to register and be the first to hear of any future roles in education, please contact us today!
Or send your CV to Kirsty at Sian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 01273 022 222
Stay safe and take care of each other!