SEN Teaching Assistant Rochdale
Motivated SEN Teaching Assistant wanted
Strong rates of pay £60-70 per day
Ofsted rated ‘OUTSTANDING school
Full time position for an ASAP start in Rochdale (OL10)
- Do you have experience working with SEN children?
- Do you want to make a genuine difference to the learning of vulnerable young people?
About the School
Supply Desk are in partnership with a vibrant primary school in Rochdale OL10 to recruit an SEN teaching assistant to start as soon as possible. You will join a dedicated team with experienced leadership and teachers that are committed to the progress of their pupils
About the Role
As an SEN TA, you will be need to work 1:1 or in small groups with children who have identified needs. You will help them in the learning of their core and foundation subjects. You will work alongside the class teacher to ensure children make good progress against agreed learning objectives
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience working with children with SEN
- A friendly and patient manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A DBS on the update system or be willing to apply for a new one
Start date is ASAP
Main scale Teaching Pay £60-70 per day
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, please apply now by sending your CV to Timothy.Braddock@supplydesk.co.uk If you have any questions regarding this role or are looking for work in a similar position please contact Tim on 0161 832 8092.