SEN Teaching Assistant
Wanting to work with students in an Alternative Provision?
If you are then give me a call! The school is based in Surrey, Guildford – they are open to part-time and full-time members of staff, for a long term role.
I am currently recruiting for two dedicated 1:1 teaching assistant to work with a setting that caters for behaviour difficulties and social, emotional and mental health needs for a long term role to start in January, with the potential to move into a permanent position. Experience is not necessary but preferred.
- You will work towards supporting and mentoring students, ensuring successful pupil outcomes.
- Be passionate, dynamic, highly motivated and innovative.
- Be a positive mentor to students
- And be available to start in January
- Wanting to make a difference to the students future
Teaching Assistant – Requirements
- Must have a C or above in GCSE Maths, English and Science
- Have an understanding of the students’ needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Experience is beneficial but not necessary
“As a school we aim to support our student’s barriers to learning, while helping them with communication skills and emotional intelligence. We have a unique approach to managing behaviour and believe in a nurturing and therapeutic approach.”
- Truly rewarding seeing pupil progress
- Excellent working environment with a dedicated and supportive team of SEMH specialists
- Competitive rates of pay
- Great working hours
We are also able to offer training for suitable candidates. This can hugely enhance your CV, and provide you with critical de-escalation techniques that are incredibly appealing to a large number of schools.
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to hear more about our potential Guaranteed Work Scheme please contact Abigail Lee at our Brighton SEND branch on 01273 609993 or send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
If this isn’t the right role for you, I have an array of positions in the West and East Sussex, so please do still get in touch and we can discuss other opportunities.
We are passionate about safeguarding at Supply Desk and as such you will need to undertake our thorough vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview so please ensure you are able to provide these details in order to apply.
I look forward to hearing from you!