SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Learning Support Assistant – Cuckfield
Start Date: September 2021
Contract: Long Term, Full Time
Location: Cuckfield, West Sussex
Pay: £60- £75 per day
Supply Desk are searching for a nurturing and passionate Learning Support Assistant to help support students aged 6-14.The school is based in the Cuckfield area and caters for pupils with ASD and SEMH needs. The team are looking for somebody who is passionate about seeing the students develop and wants to make a positive impact on the young people’s lives. If this sounds like you then don’t delay in applying!
– Working 1:1 or with small groups to support learning within the classroom.
– Assisting the teacher in behavior management.
– Working with children of different ages ranging from 6-16
– Ensuring that all pupils are on task with the work and provide feedback on progress to Teachers and SENCO.
The Ideal Candidate:
– Have experience working with children with special educational needs.
– Be patient and flexible with excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Must have a current DBS check on the update service or be willing to get one (£45)
– Experience working in an school enviroment with SEN pupils or challenging behaviour.
– Must have access to own transport due to remote location.
Why Supply Desk?
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– Access to a range of CPD opportunities to help further your career and improve employment prospects – completely free!
– Refer a friend and receive a £100 bonus for evry person you refer that works with us fro 5 days or more.
– Our team of consultants are friendly and dedicated to finding you the right job to fit your needs.
– Range of different job roles and contract types available in both Primary and Secondary.
If you would like to apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role in Cuckfield, or for more information, please get in touch with Sam with an up to date copy of your CV.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 01273 022 222