SEN Teaching Assistant
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant –Previous Experience Essential
- Are you a primary school SEN teaching assistant looking for a new and exciting role?
- Do you have experience of working with autism?
- Do you want to be rewarded with competitive daily rates of pay for your work?
- Start date ASAP
- Supply Desk want to hear from you!
Supply Desk are working with a number of schools in Ashton-U-Lyne, SK15 recruit a number of teaching assistants to work 1:1 and in small groups with SEN children. The schools are looking for SEN teaching assistants to work with children in KS2. You would be working alongside the class teacher in order to plan and deliver the lesson plans to the child. You will need to be comfortable and have previous experience working with challenging behaviour.
Job Description for SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Primary SEN teaching assistant
- Excellent schools in Oldham
- Working alongside the class teacher to plan and deliver lessons to the child following the national curriculum guidelines
- 1:1 and small group work
- September start dates
- Previous experience working within an educational setting preferred
- Experience of autism
- Ashton-U-Lyne, SK15
You will need a DBS on the update system or be willing to apply for a new one
Supply Desk are REC Gold Standard regulated putting us in the top 10% of agencies in the UK!
Do you know anyone else looking for work within schools? Refer a friend and earn £100!
If you believe, you have the skills required for this SEN Teaching Assistant role in Ashton-U-Lyne, SK15 please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding this role or are looking for work in a similar position please contact Zaynah on 0161 832 8092. I look forward to hearing from you!
Alternatively, simply click here to register to our website https://www.supplydesk.co.uk/register/