SEND Teaching Assistant needed in LS20
Do you have SEN experience?
Are you looking for a new role with an immediate start date?
Supply Desk is looking for a SENTA to join a LS20 Academy which aims to create a supportive and stimulating environment where children feel safe, happy and valued. The school is easily accessible by the A65 and close to public transportation links.
Supply Desk requires you have recent experience of:
- Supporting children with Autism or ADHD
- Supporting children with social and emotional difficulties
- Experience using TEAM TEACH or other positive behaviour management strategies
- An enthusiasm for education and innovative, inspiring lessons.
- A DBS on the update service
- Two references covering the last two years of employment
Supply Desk offers a daily pay rate from £65-80 per day and dedicated consultants.
Please apply ASAP if you want to be considered for this role by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.