Southampton Primary Schools needing Supply
Primary Supply Teachers required for Southampton City Schools.
Supply Desk are working with an array of Primary schools across Southampton who are seeking Supply Primary Teachers for regular work. The school regularly use Supply Desk and require Primary Supply Teachers who they can rely on and request back on a regular basis.
The schools are based across Redbridge, Lordshill, Milbrook, Shirley, Portswood, Bitterne, St Marys and St Denys.
Those seeking to do supply teaching in these areas will be adaptable across Key Stages and 1 and 2, and have QTS.
NQTs welcome to apply!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive and attractive pay rates offered
- Regular work in local Primary schools
- Supportive school environments with positive leadership, and experienced support staff
- A dedicated consultant to be your contact throughout your career with Supply Desk, and can offer you a 24/7 contact service
- CPD training on a regular basis
- If you have access to a car we can also put you into local Hampshire schools as we are part of the Hampshire Supplier Service
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be an experienced Primary Teacher with QTS / NQT
- Flexible with age groups and happy to work across Key Stages 1-2
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to do well each day.
- Be able to manage behaviour effectively to ensure best possible outcomes.
- Be readily available at least 3 out of 5 days a week from 6.50am
If you are seeking work please call us now on 02380 230 340 / email your CV to email@example.com