Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant
Are you a SEN Teaching Assistant?
Do you have prior experience working within a variety of Special Educational Needs?
Supply Desk are working with a school based in Portsmouth who are recruiting an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant with special educational needs experience to work in a SEN School. The right person for the role will be committed to supporting children with a range of diagnosis’ including children with autistic spectrum disorders, speech and language difficulties, developmental delays and complex learning needs.
This school is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant starting as soon as possible.
- Full time
- Temp – Perm
- SEN School
- Teaching Assistant
- Immediate start (once cleared)
The school is happy to consider experienced teaching assistants as well as experienced support workers.
You will be an energetic and self-motivated candidate with organisational and administrative skills. Somebody who thrives on enabling each and every young person to unlock their true potential. You will take particular care in providing the pupils with a safe and engaging environment, working closely with the class teacher to achieve this. You will support each child throughout their progress and individually asses each child’s individual learning needs.
- Be confident in working with children ages 4-19 with Special Educational Needs
- Be a creative, organised, enthusiastic and patient person
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Please kindly note that this role may involve providing some personal care.
Supply desk offers all candidates:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Professional 24/7 support from our experienced team
- A wide variety of different positions, both day to day, short term, long term and permanent
- Continued support through all placements
- Free CPD courses
- Team-Teach training and workshops available
If this is a role you would be interested in then please give Molly a call on 02380 230 340 or send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.