Special Needs LSA
Special Needs LSA – Southampton
Hours 8:30am to 4pm
Location: Thornhill, Southampton
ASAP start; full time (Temp to perm for right person)
Supply Desk are seeking an experienced LSA to work in a Special needs school in Thornhill, Southampton. The role will be for 5 days a week and will start as soon as possible on a full time basis. For the right person the school will strongly consider making the role permanent. The role will involve working with young girls that have Social and Emotional Mental Health needs and have very challenging backgrounds and home life.
The girls are aged 11-19 and require someone compassionate, nurturing yet resilient and driven to get the best out of the pupils.
- Working with challenging behaviour
- Working across a small team to help promote a learning environment
- Supporting pupils in small groups
- Keeping parents involved of pupil progression or issues that occur
The benefits of working for Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated team of consultants
- Extensive opening hours
- Flexible work
- Excellent CPD opportunities
How do I apply?
The school are looking to meet with potential candidates ASAP! If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 02380 230340.