Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Have you got experience teaching pupils with severe learning difficulties?
Are you based in Buckinghamshire or surrounding boroughs?
Do you enjoy working with a supportive team and sense of achievement?
We need you!!
A SEN specific school in Buckinghamshire is looking for experienced SEN Teachers to join their enthusiastic team in teaching their most special pupils not only the curriculum but also social and existential skills.
In this establishment children with complex educational needs including motor and sensory challenges, ADHD, cerebral palsy are learning how to recognize and achieve their full potential in life.
As a Full time SEN Teacher you will be required to:
- To provide a quality of teaching and learning provision of a Good standard
- Be accountable for the attainment and progress of all students who are taught by the post holder.
- Support students from the Spectrum Centre in their mainstream lessons, differentiating where appropriate.
- Produce student SEN passports, monitor student social communication development, contribute to provision mapping and annual reviews for students.
- Support staff training to meet the needs of the students in the mainstream setting.
- Supervise and guide the work of any support staff (including Teaching Assistants (TAs) and Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTAs) who are assigned to work with post holder’s classes/students.
- Provide pastoral support and guidance for all students in the post holder’s care, classes or tutor group.
- Contribute to the overall development work of the teaching and learning area team.
In return you will receive a competitive package, supportive leadership team and guidance in career development as well as training options.
CALL ALICJA TODAY ON 01923295300 FOR AN INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK!!
As the recruitment partner to Buckinghamshire County Council, Supply Desk offers support and training. We will negotiate the pay for you, support you through any Safeguarding procedures and coach you through any performance development plans. Your designated consultant will be there for you every step of the way.
If you are a teacher, who can deliver results and provide pastoral support, guidance and advice to students please email Alicja.Luambano@supplydesk.co.uk or call 07468766587 or 01494840527
Make an extra £100 per each candidate you recommend for any roles within Education, who completes 5 shifts with us.