Sports Coach Teaching Assistant
Full time – long term position
Key Stage 4
September Start date
Supply Desk are recruiting now! Supply Desk are currently working with a “Good” Secondary school in Rusholme, M14. Children are supported well in developing positive attitudes to learning and acquire a range of skills. The school have a fantastic reputation within the local community and are looking for a sports who can add value to their existing reputation.
The school are looking for a sports enthusiast to predominantly work with the KS4 classes before school running sport focussed breakfast clubs, after school clubs and competitions. You would also be expected to support the children in their classes as a learning support assistant. The ideal candidate will be a sports enthusiast looking to bring their passion for sport into the school.
- Sports Coach/Teaching Assistant
- Supporting KS4 classes providing before and after school clubs and competitions
- Communicating instructions and commands using clear, simple language
- Inspiring confidence and self-belief
- Additional in class support within KS4
- ‘Good’ Secondary school central Manchester, M14
- Pay rate £65-£75
- Passionate and enthusiastic individual
- Acting as a role model, gaining the respect and trust with the people you work with
- Sports enthusiast with experience working with children
- Classroom based experience preferred but not essential
- Great behaviour management strategies
- Transferable skills from sports/youth clubs/summer camps or similar accepted
Who are Supply Desk?
Refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Manchester branch on 0161 834 8094