Supply Primary Teacher
Primary Supply Teacher – Ashford
Competitive rates of pay – ad hoc – Immediate start
Supply Desk is currently recruiting for passionate and dedicated Primary Teachers looking for work on a day to day basis in Ashford and wider Kent area.
This work is perfect if you want a bit more flexibility in your work and love the idea of working in a variety of schools. Daily Supply is great if you are transitioning into teaching or if you want to gain a bit more hands on experience before committing to a full-time role.
If you are a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher looking for your perfect school or an experienced teacher looking for a positive change, please fill free to apply below.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk
- Dedicated team of experienced Consultants, all committed to ensuring excellent service and communication
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing CPD courses offered
- Termly networking events
- Teaching the Primary UK curriculum, with focus on Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2)
- Marking responsibilities at the end of the day
- PPA Cover responsibilities (if required)
- Area: Ashford
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Must have previous experience teaching UK Primary KS1 and/or KS2 curriculum
- Have previous experience teaching in UK Primary schools to KS1 and/or KS2
- Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable)
Please call Errika on 01227 450 995 or email at email@example.com today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.