Supply Primary Teachers- Oldham
Oldham Primary Teachers – Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
Day to day or long term assignments
Would you like to have a better work life balance but still be able to teach? Then supply teaching may be ideal for you. Supply Desk urgently require supply teacher on both a full time and part time basis for their primary schools in Oldham. With an increased prescence and level of business within the Oldham area, teachers with various experiences and availability would be welcomed to get in touch to discuss further.
We are currently increasing our bank of staff to cover the growing amount of day to day and PPA cover bookings we have in the Oldham based Schools. You can choose to work from one day to five days a week and have the flexibility to pick and chose which schools you work in.
We are currently looking for candidates who:
• Are outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach
• Have a clear knowledge and understanding of EYFS, KS1/KS2 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC
• Ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines
You will work in a number of schools in and around Oldham, so there will be opportunities to work in all types of schools.
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
* A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Primary Education Sector
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
* Access to offices nationwide and abroad
Contact Dan at Supply Desk on 0161 832 8092 or email email@example.com