Supply Primary Teachers
Primary Teachers Needed ASAP!
Supply Teaching & Long Term Contracts Available!
Due to a high demand, Supply desk are currently looking for Primary Supply Teacher/s in Portsmouth and surrounding areas.
Here at Supply Desk we are working with schools across Southampton and the surrounding areas assisting them with their supply teacher requirements.
As a Primary Supply Teacher you will have the opportunity to work within state schools and multi academy trusts, the bookings range from EYFS, KS1 and KS2 bookings.
What we are looking for?
– Qualified Primary Teachers – (TRN/QTS/ NQT)
– DBS or the willingness to obtain one
– Previous experience
– Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
– Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
– Able to commute in and around Hampshire
What does this mean for you?
- Regular work either daily supply or long term
- Excellent pay
- Bookings in and around your local area
- Daily bookings at the same school if you wish
- £100 for referring a friend
Want something on a longer term basis?
No problem at all, we can be flexible so we can change across to long term roles for you or start you on long term roles. We pride ourselves in our quality of service and listening to our staff, feedback is always welcomed!
To find out more about our current opportunities for Primary Teachers in Portsmouth please contact Molly:
or call 02382 140601
Supply Desk offer a £100 referral for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.