Supply roles for schools in Salisbury from Sept
Are you a Secondary Teacher or Cover Supervisor looking for the flexibility of short term work around Salisbury, Wiltshire?
If so we would love to hear from you as Supply Desk are working in partnership with a Secondary School based in Salisbury that need Supply cover every week from September.
Pay £110 – £140 per day!
Starting from September!
Supply Desk are working with an excellent Secondary School in Salisbury who are seeking Supply Teachers for regular work every week. The school regularly use Supply Desk and require Secondary Supply Teachers who they can rely on and request back on a regular basis.
The school is an Ofsted rated GOOD school, and has excellent facilities for both the staff and children! If you want a role which is more flexible, then is defiantly the right role for you as you can pick and choose the days you want to work! The School comes with a fantastic reputation and our staff love to work there due to the good behaviour of students and the friendly way of the School staffing team.
We are looking for teachers and Cover Supervisors that are adaptable, and reliable. You will be available for at least two days a week to work for us and help support the school.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive and attractive pay rates offered
- Regular work in local Secondary schools
- Supportive school environments with positive leadership, and experienced support staff
- A dedicated consultant to be your contact throughout your career with Supply Desk, and can offer you a 24/7 contact service
- CPD training on a regular basis
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be an experienced Secondary Teacher with QTS
- Flexible with age groups and happy to work across Key Stages 3-5
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to do well each day.
- Be able to manage behaviour effectively to ensure best possible outcomes.
If you are seeking work please call us now on 02380 230 340 / email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org