Supply Teacher – KS1
Primary Supply Teacher required in a fantastic school in Southampton!
Supply Desk are working with an excellent School in Southampton who are seeking full time KS1 and KS2 Supply Teachers for a long term basis. The school regularly use Supply staff and require Primary Supply Teachers who they can rely on and request back all the time.
The school is an outstanding school, and has excellent facilities for both the staff and children! If you want a role which is more flexible, then is defiantly the right role for you as you can pick and choose the days you want to work.
The right candidate will be adaptable, and have QTS. The school has brilliant facilities for both the staff and children and has excellent management on site.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive and attractive pay rates offered
- Regular work in local Primary Schools
- Supportive school environments with positive leadership, and experienced support staff
- A dedicated consultant to be your contact throughout your career with Supply Desk, and can offer you a 24/7 contact service
- CPD training on a regular basis
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be an experienced Primary Teacher NQT / QTS
- Flexible with age groups and happy to work in Primary Schools and in SEN schools too
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to do well each day.
- Be able to manage behaviour effectively to ensure best possible outcomes.
If you are seeking work please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 02380 230 340