Want full-time supply teacher work but need a steady income? Get guaranteed pay regardless of whether you’re booked to work with Supply Desk!
Supply Desk are looking for dedicated teachers to join our agency and are currently accepting applications to our Guaranteed Payment Scheme (GPS) for a limited time only. You would work for a paid 2 week probation period after which we would offer you GPS if you are successful.
What is GPS?
GPS is an exciting service, which rewards loyal and high quality teachers with financial security and continuity of work. We would offer you suitable teaching assignments in priority to teachers who are not members of the GPS. We always aim to send you to your preferred schools and will encourage our clients to pre-book you in advance. We can ensure that you are paid, whether or not we find you work.
What do you need to apply?
- Committed to working only for Supply Desk, and must be available to work every day (unless you have pre-arranged time off with us).
- Willing to work 4/5 days a week.
- Teacher experience and qualified teacher satus or equivalent
- Positive and trustworthy attitude.
- Be contactable for morning calls and ready to receive on the day bookings.
- Enhanced DBS (or willing to apply for one).
Why work with Supply Desk?
With branches nationwide, you can be sure that our staff will find you the right job in the right location. And if re-location is of interest you, we can help with that too. See our links below for some of the fantastic benefits you’ll receive when you work with Supply Desk.
- Guaranteed Payment Scheme
- Continued Professional Development
- Refer a Friend programme
- National and International Relocation
- Life after Teaching
For more information about this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01273 609 993.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
We are passionate about safeguarding at Supply Desk and as such you will need to undertake our thorough vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview so please ensure you are able to provide these details in order to apply.