Hartfield – Supply Teacher
Are you a teacher looking for flexible employment to work around your lifestyle?
Are you looking to gain knowledge of the schools in your local area before finding a more long term role?
Are you passionate about supporting students in their learning and development?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then I want to hear from you!
Supply Desk are a nationwide recruitment company specialising in Secondary, Primary and SEN education. We place our staff in day-to-day and long term placements in an extensive number of schools across East and West Sussex. I am currently recruiting in Hartfield for reliable and inspiring teachers.
You will need:
– To be a qualified teacher (ECT or QTS)
– Current DBS on the update service or willing to apply (£45).
– Ability to effectively implement behaviour management strategies in the classroom.
– A positive, hardworking attitude!
In exchange for your hard work, we can offer you:
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– A dedicated consultant who will provide you with ongoing support every step of the way.
– Free accredited CPD courses such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Promoting Positive Behaviour.
– Refer a friend to us and receive a £100 bonus when they work with us for 5 days!
– Guaranteed Payment Contracts available for Supply Teachers that meet the criteria.
If you are interested in Supply Teaching or would like some more information please call 01273 609 993 or send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon!