Supply Teacher – Secondary Schools
Daily Supply Teachers Needed in Watford!
April 2021 Roles
Supply desk are currently looking for Supply Teachers who will be available for roles in April onward! We are proud to be servicing the local area of Watford, this means we are in the perfect position to offer work locally to our registered supply Teachers.
Here at supply desk we are working with schools across Watford and the surrounding areas assisting them with their supply teacher requirements. We have been assisting schools in the Watford area with their Supply Teacher needs since 2002.
As a Supply Teacher you will have the opportunity to work within Independent, Maintained Schools and Multi Academy Trusts, the bookings range from KS3, KS4 and KS5 bookings.
What does this mean for you?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated consultants and candidate support team
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
What we are looking for?
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- Able to commute in and around Watford
If you are interested in a Supply Teacher positions in Watford,
please call on 01923 295 300 / 07787 276 270 or please send your up to date CV to Andre.Cruickshank@supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)