Calling all Teachers and Support Staff – Your Country Needs you
Supply Teaching – £120 – 220 per day
Supply Support – £70 – 100 per day
Can you contribute even an odd day to help support pupils’ education? Schools in your local area NEED your help – will you answer the call?
You may have heard in the news the Education Secretary calling for ex-teachers and support staff to return to teaching due to the devastating effects of the COVID variant Omicron. Unless staff come forward, UK schools are expected to struggle to remain open well into the Spring Term. With your help and Supply Desk’s efforts to keep teaching staff in classrooms, we can make sure pupils are receiving consistent education.
The need for supply staff has never been greater, so please consider getting in touch with us as soon as possible if you have any time to spare and are willing to help keep our schools open.
Supply Desk are a nationwide education recruitment company specialising in Primary, SEND, and Secondary education. We place our teaching staff in day-to-day and long-term placements in an extensive number of Primary, Secondary and SEND schools across Hillingdon. We are currently looking to recruit Primary Teacher, and will happily accept applications from NQTs.
Your role would be filling positions on daily supply, short or long-term basis in schools, ensuring that pupils receive a consistently high standard of education. You will need excellent classroom management skills and a thorough knowledge of the current National Curriculum. You will encourage positive pupil development and monitor pupil’s progression.
This is a great opportunity to be introduced to a range of Schools across the Hillingdon area and potentially gain a long-term role if you wanted. This is also an opportunity for a casual and flexible position, where you have full control of when you want to work.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A resourceful individual that will encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential.
- Hold and Education related qualification or be willing to gain one.
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
Why work for Supply Desk? -add in some of the benefits you came up with yesterday
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Dedicated consultant and candidate care team who support you around the clock. They will help you gain suitable employment that matches your needs and keep in touch with you during your employment to handle any queries.
- Auto enrolment to the ‘Teachers’ Pension Scheme’
- Skilled training programmes offered to those working with supply desk, such as our Subject Knowledge Enhancement(SKE) course
- Train to Teach with our sister company eQualitas. (Relevant qualifications required)
- CPD courses will be offered to teaching and support staff working within our schools. such as Team Teach, Promoting Positive Behaviour and Autism Awareness
- Safeguarding training
- Weekly pay
There is no better time to join Supply Desk! Contact us today to increase your chances of securing teaching work and possible long-term roles.
If you are interested in this position, please call Supply Desk on 01494 840 527 or forward your CV to Andre.Cruickshank@supplydesk.co.uk
Salary dependent on experience and qualification.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.