Supply Desk are seeking Secondary Substitute Teachers in and around St Leonards-on-Sea, to start ASAP
Pay: £100 – £120 per day depending on experience!
Supply Desk are working closely with several Secondary Schools based in and around the East Sussex area that are seeking supply staff to help support them over the coming months. We can offer you flexible work in a range of Secondary Schools in the area and will provide you with an honest and efficient service. We also offer a guaranteed pay scheme where we will guarantee you pay for certain number of days a week even if you do not work.
We are looking for teachers based around St Leonards-on-Sea ,Eastbourne, Battle, Rye, Heathfield or Hastings so anyone that lives in the local area we would love to hear from you. In return we can offer you excellent rates of pay and flexible work in a variety of Schools.
We are currently looking for Teachers who:
- Are outstanding classroom professionals.
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of the Secondary curriculum.
- Comfortable teaching across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
- Confident covering an array of subjects with a subject specialism being a bonus.
- Are committed, professionals and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT.
- Happy to support more challenging schools where behaviour challenges may be present.
- Have a DBS on the Update Service.
v Competitive rates of pay (£100-£120 per day)
v Personal and professional development through Supply Desk Limited
v Contributory pension scheme
*You must be readily available in the mornings and also be available for at least 2-3 days per week on a regular basis
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to Josh.Evetts@supplydesk.co.uk or call 07557568507 for more details.