Supply Teachers Needed – Burgess Hill
Due to a high demand, Supply desk are currently looking for Supply Teachers
Primary/ Secondary/ SEND
We at Supply Desk are seeking multiple supply teachers in the Burgess Hill area to support with additional demand. This is a great opportunity to gain classroom experience or work flexibly with Supply Desk. A dedicated Recruitment Consultant will help you find roles suitable for you. Whether you are looking to work around your schedule or simply wish to gain some confidence in the classroom, get in touch with our Supply Desk team.
What does this mean for you?
- Regular work as either a daily supply teacher or as a long term placement
- Excellent rates of pay
- For the right teachers, we can offer Secure Guaranteed Pay contracts, ensuring you get paid, even when we are unable to secure work for you.
- Bookings flexible to your travel requirements
- Daily bookings at the same school if you wish
- Pre- books
- £100 for referring a friend
Want something more on a longer term basis?
No problem at all, we can be flexible so we can change across to long term roles for you or start you on long term roles. We pride ourselves in our quality of service and listening to our teachers, feedback is always welcomed!
What we ask from you?
Our service if free of charge but all we ask is that you are compliant with the Department for Education guidelines and you:
– Have a current DBS on the update service or are prepared to obtain one
– Hold a teaching qualification recognised in the UK
– Are a newly qualified or experienced teacher
You will be allocated you own consultant who has specialist experience within your field so you can be reassured that you are talking to someone that has knowledge of the needs of the industry.
If you would like to hear more please apply or give Josh Evetts a call on 01273 022 222 or email Josh.email@example.com