Secondary Supply Teachers – Watford – Start asap
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for Secondary Teachers of all subjects for schools in Watford. We have working with schools across Watford and the surrounding areas assisting them with their supply teacher requirements since 2002.
Register now using our virtual registration process to start as soon as schools reopen!
Requirements for the Role:
- · Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- · Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils.
- · Able to commute in and around Watford
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- · Own designated consultant
- · Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- · Free training
- · £100 for referring a friend
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more or would like to arrange to come into our office to register then please give Alicja a call on 01923 295 300 or email Alicja.email@example.com