Calling all Teachers and Support Staff – Schools Need Urgent Staff – Supply Teacher
Supply Desk are looking to place staff in day-to-day and long-term placements in an extensive number of Primary, Secondary and SEND schools across Buckinghamshire to start as soon as possible in Buckinghamshire. If you are looking for flexibility then supply work is the way to go! There is no planning, no long hours and you get to experience working in other environments.
To be successful you must:
- Have previous experience working in a school environment
- Have an updated DBS (this can be arranged if not up-to-date)
- Be open to different year groups
- Be confident meeting new people and working in different environments
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have good behaviour management
- Fill positions on daily supply, short or long-term basis in schools
- Ensuring that pupils receive a consistently high standard of education
- Adhere to the school’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent work life balance
- Flexibility to work as and when you want
- Builds classroom experience
- Provides permanent opportunities
- Variety of schools and children
- Great Professional Development
- Own designated consultant
There is no better time to join Supply Desk! Contact us today to increase your chances of securing teaching work and possible long-term roles.
If you are interested in this position, please call Supply Desk on 01494 840 527/ 01296 752 499/ 01923295300 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary dependent on experience and qualification and nature of the roles you undertake
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.