Due to a high demand, Supply desk are currently looking for Supply Teachers
Primary/ Secondary/ SEND
Here at supply desk we have worked hard to obtain contracts with the local schools in the Hertfordshire County so that we are the schools preferred recruitment agency!
What does this mean for you?
- Regular work either daily supply or long term
- Excellent rates of pay
- Bookings in and around your home address
- Daily bookings at the same school if you wish
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend
- Flexible working – you can choose the days you want to work
Want something on a longer term basis?
No problem at all, we can be flexible so we can change you over to long term roles or start you on long term roles. We pride ourselves in our quality of service and listening to our teachers, feedback is always welcomed!
What we ask from you?
Our service if free of charge but all we ask is that you are compliant with the Department for Education guidelines and you:
– Have a current DBS on the update service or are prepared to obtain one
– Hold a teaching qualification recognised in the UK
– Are a newly qualified or experienced teacher
You will be allocated you own consultant who has specialist experience within your field so you can be reassured that you are talking to someone that has knowledge of the needs of the industry. We also have a dedicated candidate care team to ensure you always have support as needed.
If you would like to hear more or to arrange a registration for work with us then please give Jenny Harrison a call on 01923 295 300 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 or email email@example.com