Secondary Supply Teachers
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Looking for part-time or ad hoc work?
- Retired or looking for extra income?
- Do you have strong behaviour management?
- NQT looking for school experience?
Supply Desk is looking for teachers that can cover sickness or staff shortages on either a day-to-day basis (Ad Hoc), short term (less than 6 weeks) or long term (6 weeks +). We are looking for teachers that can help in covering schools or college in their time of need. We start from 7 am every weekday morning supporting a range of schools in West Sussex.
Daily Supply information:
- Start: ASAP
- Contract: Daily, Part-time, Full-time, GPS options – FLEXIBLE!
- Hours: 8:30am – 3:30pm
- Pay: £100 – £120
- Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
As part of this role you will benefit from the following:
- CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and SEN Code and Practice.
- Supply Desk offers competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay every Friday
- A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners
- Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in schools
- Refer a friend and receive £100
Burgess Hill, West Sussex – Supply Teacher – Flexible working
If you are interested in this Supply Teacher in Burgess Hill, West Sussex or other jobs in education please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01273 022 222 today!
I look forward to speaking with you soon!