Supply Teacher Required in Battle
Supply Teachers Wanted in Battle
Are you a teacher looking for flexible employment to work around your life?
Are you looking to gain knowledge of the schools in the local area before finding a more long term role?
Are you passionate about supporting students in their learning and development?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then we want to hear from you!
Supply Desk works in partnership with a range of primary and secondary schools across Sussex. We are looking for enthusiastic and engaging qualified teachers in Battle to support our schools.
You will need:
– To be a qualified teacher (NQT or QTS).
– Experience working in a school.
– A current DBS on the update service or willing to apply (£45).
– Ability to effectively implement behaviour management strategies in the classroom.
– To have your own transport.
– A flexible, adaptive approach.
In exchange for your hard work, we can offer you:
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– A dedicated consultant who will provide you with ongoing support every step of the way.
– Free accredited CPD courses such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Promoting Positive Behaviour.
– Refer a friend to us and receive a £100 bonus when they work with us for 5 days!
– Guaranteed Payment Contracts available for Supply Teachers that meet the criteria.
If you are interested in Supply Teaching in Battle or would like some more information please call 01273 022 222 or send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon!