New Academic Year Primary/Secondary Supply Teachers needed in Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas for September 2021!
Due to a high demand, Supply desk are currently looking for Primay, SEN and Secondary Supply Teachers
Here at supply desk we are working with schools across Aylesbury and the surround areas assisting them with their supply teacher requirements and are proud to be working in Partnership with local authorities.
As a Secondary Supply Teacher you will have the opportunity to work within state schools and multi academy trusts, the bookings range from KS3, KS4 and KS5.
What we are looking for?
- Newly Qualified or Experienced Secondary Teachers
- DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Previous experience.
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- Able to commute in and around Barking and Dagenham
What does this mean for you?
- Regular work either daily supply or long term.
- Excellent pay.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Daily bookings at the same school if you wish.
- Pre- books.
- Free training.
- £100 for referring a friend.
Want something on a longer term basis?
No problem at all, we are a flexible employer and can switch you across to longer term roles / start you on long term roles.
We pride ourselves in our quality of service and listening to our staff, feedback is always welcomed!
Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR CALL 01296 752499 | 07917 018329
PLEASE ALSO COMPLETE OUR ONLINE VET FORM – Candidate Form
WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS
THE PROUD RECRUITMENT PARTNER TO BUCKINGHAMSHIRE COUNCIL