Secondary Supply Teachers Needed in Berkhamsted for September 2020!
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for Secondary Teachers of all subjects for schools in and around Wallingford. We are looking for passionate and driven teachers looking for day to day supply, short term and long term roles.
We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- · Own designated consultant
- · Excellent rates of pay
- · £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Free Training
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
Requirements for the Role:
- · Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- · Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils
- Planning and marking may be required (Long Term Roles)
- Follow the schools behaviour code
- · Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom
If you are a dedicated Secondary Teacher and would like to hear more or would like to arrange to register then please give Natalie a call on 01923 295 300 or email your up to date CV to email@example.com
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.