New Academic Year Primary Supply Teachers needed in Thurrock and the surrounding areas!
Due to a high demand, Supply desk are currently looking for Primary Supply Teachers
in Thurrock and the surround areas!
Here at supply desk we are working with schools across Thurrock and the surround areas assisting them with their supply teacher requirements and are proud to be working in Partnership with local authorities.
As a Primary Supply Teacher you will have the opportunity to work within state schools and multi academy trusts, the bookings range from EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
What we are looking for?
- Newly Qualified or Experienced Primary Teachers
- DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Previous experience.
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- Able to commute in and around Thurrock
What does this mean for you?
- Regular work either daily supply or long term.
- Excellent pay.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Daily bookings at the same school if you wish.
- Pre- books.
- Free training.
- £100 for referring a friend.
Want something on a longer term basis?
No problem at all, we are a flexible employer and can switch you across to longer term roles / start you on long term roles.
We pride ourselves in our quality of service and listening to our staff, feedback is always welcomed!
To find out more about our current opportunities for Primary Teachers in Thurrock and the surround areas please contact Jack Kendall:
01708 209016 / 07435 552169
Supply Desk offers £100 to anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.