Supply Teachers needed for schools in Southampton and surrounding areas!
Are you an experienced teacher seeking flexible working hours and the chance to work in multiple schools?
Maybe you are an NQT looking to gain some more experience?
Supply Desk are working with many schools across Southampton and the surrounding areas. We have a great relationship with schools where they come to us for any cover requirements. This is a great option whilst looking for a more long term role.
What is expected from you;
- To be readily available at least 2 days per week from 7am for work
- Maintain regular contact with Supply Desk about your availability
- Teach an array of subjects on a supply basis
- Mark at the end of the day if requested and ensure the classroom is left tidy
Benefits of working for Supply Desk;
- Regular work across Hampshire
- Great rates of pay
- Regular CPD training including Autism Awareness
- A dedicated consultant who will work above and beyond to get you out to work
- Opportunity for longer term roles
To register / find out more please call Becky on 02380 230 340 / email firstname.lastname@example.org