Competitive rates of pay – ad hoc – Immediate start
Supply Desk is currently recruiting for passionate and dedicated Teachers looking for work on a day to day basis in the Canterbury area.
We are in the busy period for supply at the moment too so there is a very high chance of regular work.
If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for your perfect school or an experienced teacher looking for a positive change, please fill free to apply below.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk
- Dedicated team of experienced Consultants, all committed to ensuring excellent service and communication
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing CPD courses offered
- Termly networking events
- Teaching the Primary/Secondary Curriculum
- Marking responsibilities at the end of the day
- PPA Cover responsibilities (if required)
- Area: Canterbury
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Must have previous experience teaching in the UK
- Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable), or is willing to gain a new one
Please call Errika on 01227 450 995 or email at email@example.com today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies in the Canterbury area please visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.