Supply Teachers Needed Across Havering
Supply Desk is pleased to offer flexible teaching positions in Havering. The roles start in April 2021. Very competitive pay.
Whether you are looking for some flexibility to focus on your personal development or looking to gain experience in the education sector this is the role for you. Getting back into teaching as well as starting a new career could not be easier with day to day teaching supply roles. Without the time consuming planning and marking you will be able to focus on your classroom management skills and engaging pupils.
- Covering lessons in different schools on day to day basis
- Traveling to a school in your designated area after a short notice
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
- Adopting a pre-planned lesson to the class requirements
- Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching and learning of the subject/s
Day to day supply gives you an opportunity to get to know the environment of different schools in a short space of time. Many schools offer their supply teachers long term positions based on their performance and feedback. We would like to give you an opportunity to showcase your teaching skills in the best schools in Havering.
- Experience teaching in the UK
- A get up and go attitude
- Maintains high standards of teaching
- Willing to commute to variety of schools
If you are looking for a new challenge starting this Easter in a supportive and fun environment please reply to this advert. Focus on progressing your teaching career as well as self-development by taking up this flexible position. Supply Desk will encourage your professional development. Please contact Jack on email@example.com or call 07795291585
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.