Supply Teachers needed from September 2019
September Supply Teaching
As recruitment partner for Buckinghamshire County Council, Supply Desk are currently working with primary schools and academies in and around the Aylesbury, Buckingham and surrounding areas who regularly require talented and knowledgeable teachers to fill a range of day to day cover needs.
Our partnership with Buckinghamshire County Council has meant a huge increase in the number of primary schools that we support with daily supply, and as a result we are excited to expand our team of primary trained supply teachers.
We are looking for dedicated teachers with a passion for education and the ability to deliver fun, creative and engaging lessons. You will need to be flexible and able to adapt to new environments, as well as being able to build positive relationships with pupils and staff in a short space of time.
If that sounds like you – get in touch today!
To apply, you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), gained through a PGCE or equivalent
- Experience teaching in a secondary school setting
- Ability to deliver engaging lessons in either EYFS, KS1 and 2
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum.
- NQTs are welcome to apply!
In return, we can offer:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Flexibility around work patterns – daily and long term work available
- Competitive rates of pay
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Automated time sheets completed by the school
Get in touch today by emailing Zoe on email@example.com or contact supply desk on 01923 295300 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752499
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.