Supply Teachers Required
Supply Teaching Thurrock
>Supply Teacher vacancies
>Starting April 2021
>Talented and knowledgeable teachers to fill a range of day to day cover needs needed
>We are looking for dedicated teachers with a passion for education
>The ability to deliver fun, creative and engaging lessons.
>You will need to be flexible and able to adapt to new environments, as well as being able to build positive relationships with pupils and staff in a short space of time.
If that sounds like you – get in touch today!
To apply, you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), gained through a PGCE or equivalent
- Experience teaching in a secondary school / academy setting
- Ability to deliver engaging lessons in either KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4 and/or KS5
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum.
- NQTs are welcome to apply!
In return, we can offer:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Flexibility around work patterns – daily and long term work available
- Competitive rates of pay
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Automated time sheets completed by the school
Get in touch today by emailing Zoe on email@example.com
or contact supply desk on 01708 209016 / 07423 653247
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.