Supply Teaching roles in Basingstoke
Supply Desk are seeking qualified teachers that are based in Basingstoke for supply work. We can offer you the flexibility of work on days that you wish to work
Supply Desk are very excited to be an approved supply provider on Hampshire County Council’s new contract and as such, we are looking for experienced and motivated supply teachers for Secondary Schools in and around Basingstoke.
What does that mean for you?
Supply Desk have a Hampshire-wide reach for supply and long term positions – that’s around 500 schools who have signed up to be part of this excellent service! This includes Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools in locations such as Eastleigh, Winchester, Basingstoke, Andover, Alton, Farnborough, etc.
What you can expect from Supply Desk
- A personal service which in most cases will mean dealing with your own dedicated consultant
- Regular and varied supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Free training provided supporting ongoing professional development;
- A respected reputation for supplying quality staff throughout schools.
We welcome all applicants who possess the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (Newly Qualified Teachers very welcome)
- Experience of teaching at either primary or secondary or a special school (this can be during teaching practice).
- The ability to motivate pupils to learn through developing and delivering a creative and stimulating learning experience.
- The ability to build a good rapport with pupils.
- A committed and dedicated character with a passion for teaching and learning.
- An enhanced DBS with registration through the update service. If not in receipt of a DBS, Supply Desk staff are able to complete this process with you.
How to Apply?
If you would like to talk more about opportunities that we have then please call me on 02380 230340 or email email@example.com.