Supply Teaching roles in Guildford Schools
Supply Desk are seeking Secondary Supply Teachers in and around Guildford, Surrey to start ASAP
Pay: £100 – £130 per day depending on experience!
Supply Desk are working closely with several Secondary Schools based around Guildford, Surrey, that are seeking supply staff to help support them over the coming months. We can offer you consistent work in a range of Secondary Schools in the area and will provide you with an honest and efficient service. We also offer a guaranteed pay scheme where we will guarantee you pay for certain number of days a week even if you do not work.
We are looking for teachers based around Guildford so anyone that lives in the local area we would love to hear from you can can provide consistent work for you too. In return we can offer you excellent rates of pay and consistent work in a variety of Schools.
We are currently looking for Teachers who:
- Are outstanding classroom professionals
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of the Secondary curriculum
- Comfortable teaching across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Experience with high levels of Army children in schools would be beneficial due to the nature of the local area
- Confident covering an array of subjects with a subject specialism being a bonus
- Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
- Happy to support more challenging schools where behaviour may be present in the classroom
- Have a DBS on the Update Service
v Competitive rates of pay (£110-£130 per day)
v Personal and professional development through Supply Desk Limited
v Contributory pension scheme
*You must be readily available in the mornings and also be available for at least 2-3 days per week on a regular basis
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07920 219669 for more details.