Experienced Year 1 Teacher
Full-time, long-term position with the view to go permanent
ASAP start date
Supply Desk are currently working closely with a 2 form entry primary school in key stage 1 in Openshaw who has been rated ‘Outstanding’ from Ofsted reports. With the schools respectable reputation within the community, there is a welcoming atmosphere across the school and the school has a supportive leadership team. The reputable school are looking for an individual who is passionate about the job and is striving for success for the pupils.
The school are looking to recruit an experienced year 1 teacher. You would be expected to plan and prepare lesson plans and deliver these to the pupils in line with the curriculum objectives. The school are looking for an organised teacher to creative a positive learning environment. You will be expected to assess and record progress pupils for their national test. You will inspire pupils to deepen their knowledge and be an overall role model and an addition to the reputable school.
The Ideal candidate must hold a QTS. The must show a passion for making a difference and comfortable with adjusting work. The school are seeking an individual who have experience of working in an educational setting. Additionally the ideal candidate must have previous experience with SEN children and must be comfortable working with challenging pupils if it arises.
- ‘Outstanding’ primary school in Openshaw
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Must Have a QTS
- Passion for making a difference to children’s experience in schools
- Comfortable working with children with challenging behaviour
- Liaising with other professional’s in the school
- Must have a proven track record of raising attainment
- Good knowledge of national curriculum
- Nurturing and caring personality
- Must have a proactive approach to children’s learning
- Temporary position with the view to go permanent
- Passionate and enthusiastic individual
For more information, please contact Supply Desk Manchester on 0161 832 8092
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.